Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Way Back Wednesday

Here's a picture of Toby two years ago when he was living in the hogar. Look at how sweet and little he looked. Funny that now he looks sweet and little...two years ago these pictures devastated me. He looked so big and so sad. Funny thing that perspective is.


Sorry for the lack of pictures. Since Friday I've been dealing with some horrible headaches. I wake up feeling "normal" but by late afternoon I feel achy and get this headache that sits at my temple and behind my left eye into my jaw. The pain radiates to the back of my head and into my neck. It SUCKS!! Tomorrow I call the doctor if I don't feel better. I'd call today but I have to take two kiddos and the dog to the vet (please pray for my patience with all of them) to deal with my dog's skin allergy. Fun huh? If you want to see the pics of my kids that my parents took last night while I was passed out go to my Mom's Blog

Ooo, almost forgot.... HAPPY 31st ANNIVERSARY MOMMY and DADDY!!! May you be blest with many more happy years. I love you both so very much.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Sorry your head hurts!!!!Sending you healing vibes! I cannot believe how little he looks...perspective is funny isn't it? Happy Anniversary to your folks!

Becca said...

Hope you feel better soon! Cute picture, btw.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Kim & Dave said...

Awwwww.....he was SOOOO cute!

Still is, of course!

So sorry about your headache!

How have you been today?

Mama Bear said...

Darn Tina, so hope you are feeling better soon. Stinks when you have those type of headaches that just get you soooo down. Blessings, Rhonda