Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Volley for a Cure

Tonight after dinner, Mom, the kids, and myself went to my Alma Mater (and Mom's new place of work) for Volley for a Cure. The senior girls decided to do this event for their last home game. All proceeds went to the Susan Kroman Foundation. We won which is always a plus and the kids got to experience some volleyball which they seemed to enjoy. There was also a silent auction and Mom put a ticket in the fitness package for me and I won! I get a whole month at Curves free! This is just what I needed to give me the extra kick start to my weight loss goal. And as an added bonus....PICTURES from today!

What, I didn't break the frog! I swear!


Disco Dancing with the chalk

Lili the builder, can she fix it? Yes she can!


Cleaning up with his rockin "guitar"


A wee bit of a tumble


What did you say NaNa?


Hiding at the game

Love what he is doing with his lips


I'm not sure about this but I'm clapping anyway


Her new laughing/happy face...I can't get enough of it!



Although it looks slightly similiar to her I'm-throwing-a-fit-face


What's up withchu?


Snuggling with NaNa

Oe of him actually smiling....a rarity



3 comments:

Amy said...

Cute pics and what a great cause!

Mama Bear said...

Oh my goodness, what gorgeous pictures! Love all the facial expressions and can so relate to the "temper tantrum" one!!!
Rhonda

Heidi said...

Wonderful cause! And your kids are so dang cute, love the pics!