Friday, October 24, 2008

FFF: Kids in Action

Argh, Sarah changed the theme on me. I do believe I posted my pumpkin pictures last week for FFF. So this week you are getting the original theme...Kids in Action. Yesterday it was finally warm enough for us to get outside. It's been alittle too chilly to be out. So I raked a pile of leaves in the backyard and the kids had a blast playing in them. It kept them busy and happy for over an hour and they were so happy to be out. Today and tomorrow it's suppose to rain so I'm glad that I got them out. For everyone that asked, I had a headache free day yesterday but today it hurts again...not as bad, so I'll take it.

PS: Kristen I knew you'd visit the blog today (a guarnteed post) so I posted the pictures of the bows for the girls. Thanks for giving me creative license...it was fun. Especially the pumpkins.




Come back and visit over the weekend...we are starting to work on my dungen of a basement and there will be pictures. For more FFF go to Sarah's Blog

11 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Ohhhh. I'm so jealous of your leaves! The ammount in our yard after it's raked up is about the size of my hand!

Can we come jump in yours????

Oh, & I keep forgetting Dave told me to order some bows-I need to do that!

Kelly said...

I wish I had trees so we could play in the leaves :) It looks like they had a blast!! I love the bows!

Rebekah said...

Now those leaves look like a ton of fun ... we haven't done that yet - but have plenty of leaves to play in! And your bows are great too! I love the colors ... and Good Luck on your basement! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend!

Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2

Hannah said...

Great pictures! I picked up on that fff change too. I already used my pumpkin pictures!

Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

What fun in the leaves! great pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love your pumpkin bows! you are very talented!

Love all the pictures of your cute kiddos!

Sarah said...

Sorry about changing the theme! LOL! It looks like you are having a ball in the leaves!

Michelle Riggs said...

fun pictures! I loved the bows!

Mama Bear said...

I just loved the pictures. The bows were way tooooo cute. I may have to check those out! We haven't started in on all our leaves yet!

Robyn said...

How fun!!

Kristen Anne said...

Hey girlie - great to chat with you last night. Called my cousin, and the girls LOVED the bows! They especially thought it was cool that they could borrow from each other if they wanted to wear two of the same kind. Bravo! Thanks a bunch!!!!!