Friday, October 10, 2008

FFF: Oktoberfest

Hi everyone! It's that time again, FFF. You can see this week's theme above. We have not had to opportunity to do any of the typical fall activities yet, so I dipped into the archives and pulled out some pictures of the kids from around this time last year. By the way, I hope you all like the new layout of the blog. Ever since my ad code went up I've been trying to get a three column template so that I could separate the ads from my pictures in the sidebar. It took some doing and some code work, but I think it turned out great. And I hope you find it more pleasing to look at. I also ditched the music for right now. It will be back up sometime after Halloween playing Christmas music WAY too early. I know you're all thrilled. ;)



Liliana at 3.5 months old on our visit trip at the end of September last year.


And another of my little chunky monkey


Posing for me in the hay


Do I really have to sit in these pumpkins?


Playing with indian corn....I can't believe how much he's changed in a year.

*****************************************************
In other news...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the BEST Daddy and PapPap EVER!!!!
We really hope you enjoy your day because you deserve it. Love you Daddy!


For more FFF go to Sarah's blog at http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/




6 comments:

Vanessa said...

Too cute!! Happy birthday!!

MICHELLE said...

How adorable are they !!!

Amy said...

The pics from last year are precious...so little and so cute!

Kristen Anne said...

happy birfday, Dad!!!!

Love to you and kids!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! They are beautiful kiddo's!

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!!

Robyn