Sunday, June 29, 2008

Girls Night Out

What a great time I had last night! Des, Lianne, and myself went to dinner at the Waterfront in Pittsburgh and then we went to Sing Sing (a dueling piano bar). It was so nice to actually get out and enjoy adult company at an adult night spot. Whoo Hoo!!! Here's to doing this a bit more often.

One of the pianists


Des and Lianne hamming it up

Des and me



Lianne and me


A self taken group shot


All four performers play together during each set change....not my most favorite part but still a great time.


Okay by this point in time we were all starting to get alittle tired but it was after midnight and we were all still out! I had a GREAT time girls! Can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like a great time...I laughed about the getting tired part. Ain't that the truth...Matt and I barely make it to 11 these days.

Glad you enjoyed your kid free night!

Kim & Dave said...

Sounds like you had fun!!

Beso a tus hijos para mi!!