Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Playing House

Yesterday the weather was incredibly crappy (Rainy with a high of 68...where is summer?) so I put together the puppet house. I was lucky enough a couple of weeks ago to go "shopping" at the school I taught preschool at. It is merging with two other schools and anything that wasn't the state's and they didn't need was up for sale. I ended up with quite a bit from my old preschool classroom, the puppet house being one of them. Toby helped me put it together and even though it is taking up a large chunk of my living room, the kids are having a blast.



Cooking up a mess


Here Mommy, have some corn. He kept handing me food through the window...it was very cute.


Silly cooking girl...she was beating the countertop with the spoon then eating it.


Taking a break from cooking to read...maybe he was looking up a recipe

Breakfast for dinner night.... Pancakes, fruit, and bacon.... Yummo!


Thoroughly enjoying her pancakes


After dinner Toby played "house" alittle more


Telling me he's going "outside" He liked playing so much I had to drag him away for bed. Ad they've been playing with the house all morning. Best part about it....he actually wants his sister to play too!





4 comments:

Amy said...

WOW...Toby actually WANTS his siter to play. I make mental notes of when that happens at our house too...not too often though. Oh sibling love...isn't it grand?!?!

Our Family of 5 said...

I love when the kids play together. Does it get any better?

Kelly said...

AWESOME PUPPET HOUSE!!!!!! Did you ever get my message?

Kim & Dave said...

Oh, my!

How fun!!!

It is SO nice when they play together, isn't it? Just today, Ana was making Ruth & Natty laugh.....uncontrollably.

SO cute!