Friday, July 25, 2008

FFF: Friends

Today's FFF is Friends as you can read on the title. In honor of my Missouri trip, I am posting some pictures of yore of the friends that we are about to see.

Toby and Ruthie (13.5 months old and 6 months old) on our pick-up trips. Weren't they SO sweet!?!


Kim, Dave, Ana, and Ruthie, minus one key member of their family. Can't wait to see you guys next friday!


Toby and myself with Kelly and Skyler...their first get together.


Toby serending Skyler. I don't think she was impressed last summer. But in December when we visited it was a different story...


Best Buddies seperated by 650 miles (which STINKS!)


The Best (and worst) of friends

One of my best friends and the BEST Mommy EVER!

My VERY best friend cause I am one blessed woman to get to spend the rest of my life with him.

Oh and to see some really cute photos of my kiddos posted last night go HERE and for more FFF posts go to Kiss the frog 4 Me.

12 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

Great pictures!!

Sarah said...

What special pictures!!

JuJu - said...

love all the pics:)

Rebekah said...

Great pictures but my favorite is the one of you with your mom! You two are beautiful ... have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 Too

Becky said...

Love the piano playing picture! What a great group of friends!

Anonymous said...

Love your pics!!! We all have some special friends..What would we do without them?

Kelly said...

YAY I am excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

One Busy Momma said...

Adorable pics!!!!

Denise

Robyn said...

What sweet pics!!

Robyn

Becca said...

What a sweet post - love the last picture.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Marianne said...

Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

Kim & Dave said...

Awwww.....what a sweet pic of Tby & Ruthie!

We had such a good time with you guys last week, although it was way too short!!!! (& WAY TOO HOT!!!!)

Hope you made it back ok!