Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Impromptu Photo Session

Yesterday they were in such a good mood that I thought I'd try to get some good photos of them. Yeah right! Toby was/is completely uncooperative...I guess I overdid it when he came home. lol Liliana wasn't much better. I did get some good shots, but not the money shot I was hoping for. Oh well, I will have tons of opportunities in the next couple of weeks.

This one is cute, but I had just missed her smile.


I have pictures like this for Toby, so I thought I'd get some of her too.


Both of them in the tree. I love the face she is making.


Cheesy Smile

I love this face!


This was her reaction to having to sit in the grass.


I tried to get one of the two of them. I love how Toby is being SO cooperative. Ah, not so much!


Dancing


Best one I got of Toby and it's blurry. Argh!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Oh how cute !!

Anonymous said...

The owner of this blog has a strong personality because it reflects to the blog that he/she made.

Robyn said...

What cute pics!!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

They are tooo cute!!!!

Our Family of 5 said...

They are just so darn cute!!!! Love the last picture!! Priceless!!