Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Few to Tide You Over

Well travel day has arrived. NaNa, the kiddos , and myself are leaving tonight. We are hoping this makes the trip easier on the kids and so ultimately easier on us. This is the first trip with the diva so we will see how it goes. While I do have internet access in Missouri, none of it is wireless, so you may not get pictures until I come back. Keep checking in just in case. I have TONS of stuff to get done before 7 tonight, so I'm off enjoy the pics (they are out of order and I don't feel like fixing them). Smily boy


I love the face she is making...I obviously interrupted her phone time.

Out for a walk....I love how she walks with her hands up in the air.


Lovin the fact that she gets to ride in Toby's car


Enjoying the pool


Even the poor yard squirrel got a"bath"
At the car show with Uncle Dave. He really enjoyed getting to see the "big" cars and hear the horns honk.


Checking out the 1935 Ford Model A (at least I think that's what it was)

Okay that's all for now...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a nice trip!!! Take lots of pics of those cute babies!

Our Family of 5 said...

Adorable Kiddos!! Have a great trip!

Donna said...

Have a great trip!! Hope everybody stays shiner free! And OMG tel the Wiggles hello for us!

PS: We have followed your advice on the potty link...I'll keep you updated! ;-)

Dawn S. said...

great pics!