Friday, July 11, 2008

FFF: Fourth of July

FFF this week is here's to the red, white, and blue, so I saved all my fourth pics for you. We had a nice, but incredibly rainy 4th. So our picnic was inside, not nearly as much fun but we made due. It was nice to spend time with family no matter what the weather was like.

My All American Boy


Greg being silly and defending himself from....ME. hahahaha


Mess Maker in Training...getting ready to pull out every single piece of tupperware


One of my favorite pics from that day. Toby feeding PapPap a cookie.

My FIL holding Lili while she eats


My MIL and Toby taking pictures


Toby watching Curious George with my cousin Bobby. Poor Bobby had to watch that movie like 3 times in a row.


Taking one wobbly step without holding on to anything...I caught the end.


Miss Red, White, and Blue being rocked by her brother.

16 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

The kids look adorable! Love the last picture! What are big brothers for except to rock little sisters? Priceless! Have a good weekend!

Hannah said...

very cute! I love their little outfits. The self defense picture is fun!

Hannah

Robyn said...

Great pics!! I love their patriotic outfits!!

Robyn

Rebekah said...

What cute pictures in their little outfits ... and I love your little one feeding your FIL a cookie! What a cutie - and of course little miss mess maker in training ... remids me of Jaden and the kitchen towel drawer! What fun ... thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Kelly said...

Very Cute!!!! Can't wait to see you guys!!!

Dena said...

CA - YUTE!

Amy said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love Lili's dress...I could not find ANYTHING cute for Layna for the 4th this year. Apparently the stores around us didn't think we all wanted to dress our kids cute for the holiday. Trust me, I started looking well before the fourth and was even out on the 4th...grrr...

Ellie said...

LOve the pictures... Looks like you had lots of fun.

Hugs Ellie

Anonymous said...

Love the kids outfits..They are tooo cute!

Im glad the rain didnt ruin your fun!!

Sarah said...

Awww... love your little firecrackers!! What cute outfits too!

Kim & Dave said...

So precious, Tina!!!!

JuJu - said...

your family is just beautiful:)

Kathy said...

Getting together with family is fun! Love the Lili and Toby's outfits! You have great taste in clothes!!!

Kim & Dave said...

Love your new look, Tina!

KYA said...

So cute! Looks like you had so much fun!

Julia

Laurie said...

Your kiddos are just precious. Looks like you guys had a great 4th!