Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hodgepodge

I know I know, you all pretty much come here for pictures of my adorable little ones, but this morning all you're getting is me. Ahahaha...my evil laugh. I will post pictures this afternoon after I have some. I promise!

1. In less then one week NaNa, myself, and the kiddos will be hitting the road to the Show-Me_State. I am SO excited! I love visiting my Missouri fam, they rock! I have never lived there, but when I visit it's like I've always been there. There is never that akwardness that sometimes exists between family that doesn't live near each other. And I love that.
This is also the first time that they will get to meet Liliana. They have been dying to meet her since I touched down. (Just remeber guys that she is very unsure in new situations and it will most likely take her a day or so to get comfortable with you. Just do what you did with Toby by getting down and playing with her and letting her come to you and she'll warm up to you in no time at all.) And well Toby is just chomping at the bit to see Tia Jo and Uncle Roger, oh and the dog. And ride horses and play kitty cats, and see Katie and Mimi and PapPap, and go to the zoo and to do the next thing on my list...

2. While in Missouri I also get to spend some time with friends too. Toby and I are heading to see the Wiggles with Kelly and Skyler. Yippee! (We are open to other activities as well ladies) And due to an incredible chance of events we also get to see Kim and Dave and their adorable children for a couple of hours as they pass through MO. Two adoptive friends in one visit...all I can say is HOT Damn!

In non-traveling news...
3. Toby got a lovely black eye today by running into the microwave cart because...well...he's a boy. Picture of the shiner to follow.

4. If today and tomorrow go well, I will have some potty training tips for you and even a book recommendation. Let's just say that we were completely dry from 1-7(bedtime) yesterday.

5. Liliana is walking more and more. It's not exclusive yet, as she's not great at standing from a seated position but as soon as she masters that she be off and running. Yea and Nay all at the same time.
Okay I guess that's all for now. I'm sure there is more but there are hungry children to feed. :)

0 comments: