Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Sunday Edition

We've had a busy weekend. Fridaywe met up with Greg in Pittsburgh to go to a picnic being held by one of his "bosses." It was very nice and the kids had a good time. Toby really enjoyed the open coolers full of ice. He also loved that he could open and close their screen door. loads of fun let me tell you. Yesterday, after some cleaning, we went into NaNa and PapPap's to swim. The kids played in their new pool and in the big pool. After swimming I helped Daddy make dinner. Toby slept through the entire meal and then some. He was so tired. After dinner we enjoyed watching Neal McCoy on Jamboree in the Hills. If anyone likes country then you should know about the Super Bowl of Country Music, if you don't well then you should do some research. I've never had the chance to go, but I love watching the performers and even more so the sights on the televised channel. Here's some pictures (Oh, and a surprise at the end)...



Crashed.... This is how I found him Friday Morning after I got out of the shower.


Oh no, Greg and I caught a bad case of Sticker Pox in the car. Greg got the worst of it.


I really like my hat.



Toby and PapPap giving Liliana a ride.



Crying because I wouldn't let him have the camera. Oh the joys of teething!



Mid-jabbering...man does she want to talk.


Toby is smushing his Daddy here.




Liliana took her first unassisted steps on Fourth of July and I've been working with her alittle every day. She hadn't really caught on yet. At the picnic the other night, I took her for a walk and she did really good only holding one of my hands. Yesterday morning she just started letting go of furniture and walking. She doesn't walk all the time yet, crawling is still faster, but we are getting really close. She is letting go more and more. It is just so cute to watch her toddle around.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are the cutest!!! Your baby is almost walking! snif sniff!! Abby was a late walker at 17months so i got a small break but now at 2 she's all over the place!!! LOL

Kim & Dave said...

Now that is a GREAT surprise!!!

Way to go, Lilli!

Amy said...

Great Job Lili!!! You will certainly be busy chasing around two walkers now!!! I have to say, though, now that Layna is walking there are many things that have become easier, too!

Way to go Lili!

Kelly said...

Such a cutie!!!!! Yay Lili !!!!!!

Unknown said...

Way to go Lili !!! Keep praticing so you can walk here in Missouri when you visit. Love Ya Tia Jo