Friday, June 13, 2008

FFF: Bloopers

As you can see from the title, this week's theme is bloopers. Everytime I try to take a picture it's blooper time. So I picked a few of my favorite examples of the kinds of bloopers I deal with everyday. Hope you all enjoy your weekend! And to all the Daddies that read this blog....Happy Early Father's Day!

Example #1. This is an every day occurance. I go to take a photo and Toby turns around right as the flash goes off. He thinks it's hysterical.


Example #2. Here's another great one. Someone is not ready for the photo....in this instance it's me. I look like I'm doing a Pantene commercial or better yet... anyone remember Jermack (sp?) Bounce Back Hair?

Example #3. Yet anyone terriffic blooper. Absolutlely no one is looking at the camera. Very candid! We specialize in those.


Example #5. Here's one from last summer. Look how little they are. We are already anticipating our return! This falls under the category of trying to get two children to sit still long enough for a good photo. Laughable really.


Example #5. And my last but certainly no least example of our bloopers is a child lunging forward at the camera. Lili loves to do this! At least this picture turned out adorable with part of her head missing.
If you'd like to see more FFF go HERE.

12 comments:

Dena said...

yall make some beautiful bloopers - you could totally do a commercial!

Kathy said...

Cute pictures! Thank Heavens for digital cameras. I think it takes 5 shots just to get one good picture but I delete the other 4!

Anonymous said...

Great pics...very cute!!! LOL

Sarah said...

OK... love the hair blooper... that is very funny! Great bloopers!

Kelly said...

LOL I think its Jhirmack...it was always spelled weird, I love it LMAO Good Lawd they are growing too fast!

Robyn said...

Great bloopers!!

Robyn

Amy said...

I can relate to all of the different examples you listed...especially the child lunging at the camera! LOL

Jenelle said...

Great bloopers! I too, have SO MANY child lunging at the camera pictures. I should have posted some of those. :)

Marianne said...

Love the first picture. I love their little feet at this age, adorable! Have a great Weekend

Our Family of 5 said...

Love the last picture. She is just beautiful!! Great Bloopers! Happy Saturday!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Very cute bloopers

the flores family

Becca said...

Wow - that last one is beautiful!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca