Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Some Outside Cuteness for Y'all

Don't they look happy to be with each other?


This is how they played...she ate the duck and he kept body checking her so she would move. Sweet, no?


Mommy why doesn't he want to play with me?


Who me? I don't know what she is talking about.


I'm not up to no good...not me!

I'm Innocent!


And then I was like....


My Bubby is sooooooo silly Mommy!


Do you think he'd notice if I snuck in behind him here to play?

Yeah probably...I'll just practice my crusin skills


Peek!


Arrr! Me Hearties!


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Too Cute! I love you Toby!


And stretch two, three, four....and then the camera died! Argh!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how cute!!! They play well together. Reminds me of Your Uncle john and me playing together. Huggs and kisses from Tia Jo

Kim & Dave said...

Love the pics!!!

Keep 'em coming!!!

Kathy said...

So very sweet and cute!