Friday, June 6, 2008

FFF: Messy Spaces/Disorderly Conduct

Okay, so anyone that knows me knows that I am NOT into cleaning. So showing you my messy spaces would be easy. lol. Instead I decided to focus on disorderly conduct and a public service announcement.
First the PSA: It's that time of year again where we are all outside. In my house we get a VERY unfriendly visitor this time of year. Her name is poison ivy. Everyone knows the little ditty of leaves of three let them be, but do you know what it looks like? I do! I am SO allergic that I can't even look at it. I am serious. I am all itchy and hyped up on steriods right now because I wore a pair of gloves while working in the yard the other day. The last time the gloves were used was to clear poison ivy (a year ago) and now I am dealing with an itchy rash. Seriously that allergic! So let's see.....

It can look like this


Or like this


Or even worse it could look like this (yes it's taking over a tree here). Oh and did you know it flowers? Little white flowers and it gets little berries after it flowers.

Here's the main spot on my thiegh. God help me cause I want to cut off my legs!



Okay this is a combo... messy space taken by one little mess maker when I wasn't looking


Two mess makers making a mess with tupperware at NaNa's


One cute mess maker feeding herself potatoes for the first time. That space was definately messy after she was done!

Sunday is Liliana's First Birthday so stayed tuned for a one year post and party pics this weekend.

12 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

Itching for you!! I hate poison ivy! Hope you can find some relief! As for them cute little mess makers! Adorable! Have a great weekend!

Kelly said...

Itching you all the best! LOL that was so bad! You poor thing! Ok so are we gonna need a ticket for Lili?

OMG I cannot believe she'll be 1!!!!! She is such a beauty! Happy Birthday Earlt sweet Potata!

Rebekah said...

Oh I am so sorry for your crazy itchiness ... I have never seen or had poison ivy but I feel for you! Hoping it goes away soon ... but I do love your messy spaces and those adorable little ones ... how cute are they - making a mess together! Thanks for sharing and have agreat weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Kim & Dave said...

Thanls for the PSA....although we don't have poisen ivy in CO, we do visit MO & KS a lot i the summer, so a refresher is always good!

Hope you recover quickly!!!

Your comment on MY blog cracked me up!!!

I DO like messes as long as they are OUTSIDE, lol!

(now, don't ask me what we do all winter. my kids sit on the couch all day-i make them! JK!!!)

Kathy said...

Gross! I hope you get some relief soon from the poision ivy. I never knew it grew that crazy!

What is it with kids and tuperware? Very cute pictures!

Amy said...

Tupperware is the next best thing to toys when it comes to toddlers. When I was little my mom says I would spend hours playing in her tupperware cabinet.

I can't believe Lili is going to be 1! She is getting so big. Happy early birthday Lili!

Anonymous said...

OHH you poor thing...I have never had poison and hope never experience it!! ouch

You kids are as messy as mine...LOOVEEE IT!

One Busy Momma said...

Yuck to the poison ivy!
Hope you are feeling better very soon!

Cant wait to see the birthday girl!!

Denise

MICHELLE said...

LOVE THE LAST PICTURE, VERY CUTE. I HOPE YOU GET OVER YOUR RASH SOON. ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.

Robyn said...

Your children are adorable!!

Sorry to hear about your itchiness. I had an allergic reaction to sunscreen last weekend, so I know how horrible itchiness can be. Hope you get some relief soon!!

Robyn

Unknown said...

I am sorry you are having the itchies over poison ivy. It does not sound fun at all. Sending some get-well wishes your way! Loved the pic of your kids playing with the tupperware. Too cute! Liliana is getting more and more beautiful every day! Happy birthday to a sweet little girl!

Ruthie and (another) Liliana http://godspreciouschild.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

The lil one is messy but beautiful! We cant wait to see both of them, as well as you and Greg tomorrow