Monday, June 9, 2008

Liliana's Birthday Weekend

We had a VERY busy weekend. Saturday was my cousins' graduation parties (Rege graduated from college and Emily from High School...congrats to both). Then Greg, Lili, and myself had a wedding to go to. We left wild man with NaNa and PapPap. Then yesterday Liliana turned the big O-N-E. We had a party here at the house with about 25 people. It was a great time. Thanks everyone for coming and sharing in our special day. Lili made out! She got 13 outfits and a t-shirt, a laptop, a crab that makes noises, a couple stuffed animals, some books, maracas, money, and some other things that I know I'm forgeting. Here's the pics from the weekend and a montage from the party. Once I get hold of my Mom's camera I'll post some more pics.


Anyone want a bird house?


Toby and Lili hanging with my cousins

Lili all dolled up for the wedding


They had a braiding ceremony at the wedding where they joined their lives with God's. very neat!


Congrats Derrick and Amy! Here's to many years of happiness!

View this montage created at One True Media
My Montage 6/9/08




5 comments:

One Busy Momma said...

Feliz primero cumpleanos Luliana!!!!

I'm sure you are going to have an exciting year!!!

Denise

Anonymous said...

I love weddings!!! Your daughter looked sooo cute!

Kelly said...

The party rocked!!!I wish I was there! That braiding ceremony sounds cool. Lili looked so damn cute in her birthday attire !!!!

Kim & Dave said...

SWEET, SWEET pictures!!!

LOVE the montage!!

Feliz cumpleanos, Lili!!!

Kathy said...

Happy 1st Birthday Liliana!! She is a cutie!