Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Random Cuteness

They both were very cooperative with picture taking today. So I got some very cute shots of them that I thought I'd share. You get five pictures of each of them. The humidity and heat finally broke here yesterday but we are heading back up towards 90 today. I love the summer!!! And so does Toby! He lives to be outside. Now the Diva...she hates all things outside. That includes the pool, the grass, the heat, and the fact that her brother has a much bigger space to get away from her.


Hey there's that camera again...I guess I'll smile.


I'll get you Mommy!


It must be hard work to play with the dino grabber...look at her tongue.


Hmm, what can I do with this plate?


Intently watching George (Curious George that is)

Voom, voom, voom (I can't really spell the car noises he makes)


Where did all the sand go?


Covering himself head to toe in sand... his favorite thing to do in the sand box despite my protesting.


My new favorite picture of him smiling, which he does ALL the time but I can never catch it on film.


Being attacked by the tickle monster. I love his giggle!

9 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

They are both adorable!

Love the GRIN on Toby's face!!!!

Amy said...

Toby's smile is very contagious...great photos!

Anonymous said...

They are soooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pics of adorable kids! That smiling picture of Toby is awesome!

Timberly

Donna said...

Great pics! LOVE Toby's dimples!!

HAppy belated Birthday! So glad to hear she's doing well. I did not know that she had moved so much, poor thing!

Kristen Anne said...

Sounds like the Diva takes after her Aunt :-) Love you

Robyn said...

What cute pics!!

Robyn

Kathy said...

Adorable pictures!! Toby has a great smile and that is a precious picture. Love the effects in Lili's picture. Too cute!

Oh, love your music play list too. Kenny is my pretend boyfriend and I can't wait to see him in concert next month!

Kelly said...

I love these pics!!!!!!!I love Lili's thinking hard face and Toby's big bright smile finally caught on film!!!! LOL