Friday, June 20, 2008

FFF: Daddy Pictures

Welcome to FFF. This week's theme is Dadddies in honor of Father's Day this past weekend. And I must say that I have one exceptional Daddy in my husband. In fact it was one of the many reasons I married him because I knew that he would be one hell of a Daddy to our future children. And he is, even with a large commute, long works days, and graduate night classes two days a week....his kiddos are everything to him and he is a very hands on Daddy. Way to go honey! You're the BEST!!!! (I however was a bad wife this week as for some reason I did not take any pictures of him with both of his kiddos on Father's Day. Shame on me! I am retifing that this weekend. Until then you can go HERE to see the Father's Day photos.)

Greg holding Toby for the very first time on our visit trip in August of 06

Pitt Panther Fans all the way....on our Extended pick up trip in Dec of 06


Quality time with his little girl on our visit trip to see her in Sept of 07


Seeing his little girl for the first time in 5 months..pick up Feb 08


Blowing bubbles with his kiddos


A daddy-daughter moment

Daddy and Toby hanging out waiting for candy in the parade

For more FFF go to http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com

12 comments:

Kelly said...

I love Daddy Kiddo pics. Dad's ROCK!!!! LOL

Kim & Dave said...

Fun pics, Tina! Toby PU trip pics are so fun for me to see!!!

Sarah said...

Awww... looks like he is a wonderful daddy to his beautiful babies! Love all the pics!

Anonymous said...

Wow lovin the pics!!!! The look in your hubbys eyes is pricless!

Dena said...

Love a dad's face when he looks at his children - such JOY and LOVE!

Rebekah said...

Great pictures and I must admit - the daddy daughter moment made me tear up ... nothing sweeter! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

Love the photos of Greg with the kiddos. It is so great to see men being caring daddies -- makes my heart swell. Now to get our favorite daddies together again sometime soon -- any interest in visiting sunny SoCal (can anyone say DisneyLand, SeaWorld, or the Zoo????) :)

Amy said...

Cute pics...what a wonderful daddy!

Marianne said...

Adorable! What great pictures!

Pam Thomas said...

Sweet daddy & babies pictures. You are one lucky Momma. Blessing to you.

Kathy said...

Sweet Daddy and Son and Daughter pictures!!

Robyn said...

What precious pics!! He looks like a great daddy!!

Robyn