Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Dave and My 8

So today 27 years ago my little brother was born and my life has never been the same! ;) I know that he doesn't read the blog cause he sees us 3-4 times a week, but on the off chance that he decides to.... Dave even though you drive me crazy (which I know you take pleasure in) I love you and I'm glad you are a part of mine and my children's lives. Have a Great Day! My life would have been really boring without you growing up. And I have been tagged...

8 Things...

8 Things I am passionate about:
1. My family...all of them
2. My friends
3. Education...catholic and early ed...In fact yesterday i was named the Chairwoman for the Spiritual Development Committee of the new Catholic Elemnetary School
4. Adoption
5. Guatemala..the people and most especially the children
6. Animals...they should all be treated kindly
7. My Faith
8. Living Life

8 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Enjoy my future grandkids
2. See the world..especially Rome
3. Take my children to visit their homeland
4. Learn Spanish
5. Adopt Again
6. Learn to play an instrument
7. Do something spectacular for my parents who have done so much for me
8. Celebrate 50 years together with my husband

8 Things I say often:
1. No Way
2. Damn it
3. Badger Claws (you'd have to be there)
4. I love you
5. What's gonna work...?
6. Toby leave the cats alone!
7. Liliana, no no no
8. I'll do it soon, I promise

8 Books I've read lately (You actually think I have time to read)
1. Mommy Mine
2. Kiss Kiss
3. Cat Count
4. Wicked
5. The Thirteenth Tale
6. A Max Lucado Book (can't remember which one)
7. Taming the Spirited Child: Strategies for parenting challenging children without breaking their spirit
8. When Love is Not Enough: Parenting a child with Reactive Attachment Disorder

8 Movies I've watched 8 times or more:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. The American President
3. Pretty in Pink
4. Shag (I'm right there with you Kelly)
5. The Sound of Music
6. Pretty Woman
7. Finding Nemo
8. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

8 people I am tagging:
1. Mindy
2. Amy
3. Kim
4. Becky
5. Kathy
6. Donna
7. Robyn
8. Anyone else who wants to do this

4 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

8 movies....with you on a bunch of those!!!

Donna said...

Donna? Me, Donna!?!

Oh, I will have to get the brain workin for this one!

Love your 8's!!

Kelly said...

Awesome news Chairwoman...I am so impressed, way to go!!!Love your 8's. Shag ROCKED!

Kim & Dave said...

Tina-just wanted you to know....I finally did my tag!

I'm such a good blogging friend! (picture me patting myself on the back here....ha!!!)