Friday, June 13, 2008

Pool Pics

This post is for the Missouri crew, especially NaNa and PapPap who are out there visiting. We miss our MO family BUNCHES and can't wait to see you in 6 weeks. To NaNa and PapPap we are totally lovin your house and pool while your away. Toby, Lili and myself have spent the past two days my parents' pool. The weather has been rain free and the water is a near perfect at 86 degrees. Liliana is finally getting used to it and is pretty content to float and splash in one of her two "boats." For Toby I bought him one of those swim vests and the boy turned into a fish. He seriously LOVES the water and the semi freedom he now has. He did even better than yesterday. He is doing a modified dog paddled all over the pool and is doing better at keeping his head up, blowing bubbles, and not swallowing all the pool water. I also taught him how to swim to the side of the pool and hold on. It's the perfect exercise for him. In fact after 3 hours swimming in the pool today he crash at 6 and has not woken up. Yippee! I finally found a way to get him to sleep. lol Here's some pics and a video. (Daddy was able to make it home early today to enjoy some pool time with us.)

One, Two, Three...
BLAST OFF!!!


Argh, who splashed me?


Mmm, this hand tastes sooo good.


Yep, still yummy!


Daddy let me go...I want to swim


I got some serious attitude when I told him to keep his head up


Where's my hat? This sun is bright.


Silly Daddy, put me down.


Proof that my son is a fish:




See the below post for my FFF post.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Toby!!!! You will never get him out now. It look so inviting I wish I was there to enjoy it with you guys. Lily you are so adorable in your hat. Love Ya all Hugs and Kisses from the Mo. Family wish you where here too.LOVE YA TIA JO

Amy said...

LOVE the pool pics. We have yet to get both kiddos in a BIG pool. They both like their kiddie pool! Your photos have inspired me!

Kathy said...

Great pics! Looks like a fun time in the pool!

Kim & Dave said...

Oh, Tina-when are you going to be in MO? We will be around Jeff City at the end of July, for a week or so!