Thursday, April 3, 2008

Wednesday @ NaNa and PapPap's

My furbaby, Sadie. Poor girl is so exhusted now that she has to run from two kids, but at least she's well fed. ;)


Some bows I made as a thank you. Neighbors of my parents (that I've known for 20+ years) gave us stuff for Liliana when we came home. These are the colors of the local High School that they are HUGE supporters of. We took them over last night and had a ball playing with their 1 year old little girl.


This is how I packaged them in the gift bag. I love getting to be creative.


Playing his drums


Watching her brother


Liliana trying to get hold of PapPap's pen


David: What the hell is Mom doing to these green beans?

Me: Cooking them

David: But they are boiling

Me: She makes them all the time, i'm sure she knows what she's doing

David: Are you sure, it is Mom.......David and Dad love to pick on Mom. Love you Mommy!

Swollen...cutting four teeth stinks.


PapPap and Lili (she is his girl. she can do NO wrong. I'm in BIG trouble.)


Toby, I'm coming to play with you...


I'm here, why don't you look happy?


Not sure what he's doing here....maybe swaying to the music in his head?


Being teased by Uncle David with the grill tongs


What I can't eat chicken?


Laughing at his silly Mommy


Still laughing at me


All out laughter cause Mommy is the SILLIEST!

Keep going because I updated late last night.


4 comments:

Kelly said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE and some more CUTE! When are gonna start selling your creations????? Looks like everyone is adjusting well and I am just so happy for you!

Kristen Anne said...

What sweetie pies. I love my niece and nephew!

Kim & Dave said...

Love the up-close picture of Lili!

Amy said...

Love the pics...your bows are awesome! You should start a business. I know I would buy them...I haven't even started to try yet. Lili looks so happy...you can tell she is settling in.