Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fun Photos or Picture Overload...whatever works for you.

I have found out that my new camera has all these fun settings. Instead of reading the manuel (cause that would make sense), I've been playing with the functions. Most of the photos are of Toby because a) he was being more cooperative and b) Lili was napping while we played outside. Hope you enjoy them!


This is her mid-standing up. After two times of me showing her how to do it, she has started to pull herself up to a standing position on certain things. She is such a smart little cookie just like her big brother.

But I want the Golden Goose NOW Mommy. (said with a very whiny voice for my very whiny princess)

If I could just reach a little more...
What are you looking at?


Cutie at Play


Yummo! This car is tasty.


Hey Toby, I'm playing with your stuff!


A little brotherly love


On the move


Highlightling my forsythia blooming



Maybe if I look away she'll stop taking my picture

No such luck. I surrender. Please stop now.


Look Mom... No Hands!


My new favorite picture of him.


Ooo Birds!


Feet

Mid giggle


Wow


His ornery look


His evil laugh


Love you Mommy


Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Higher!!!!!

What's in here? Nothing...damn it.

Oh, and for those who may have missed it cause I posted on a weekend....go down two posts and watch some adorable videos of the kids. Especially Toby discovering that waterbottle caps make excellent missles.



1 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

Tina!
How adorable! Great pictures!! MIne has awesome settings too! Isn't it fun!! Happy Friday!