Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tons of Pics

The last few days have been beautiful! We have been outside every day. It's been so nice. Here's some of the pics. There were so many good ones I couldn't pick so I posted a BUNCH!

So I told him to....


Filling his lawn mower with gas (leaves).


This is good but I bet that sand is better.


Hi Yili-yawna!


Yili, get out of the way. I climbed in here to play with this toy.

Who me? I'm not in the sand.


Happily eating a leaf...


Her reaction to my taking the leaf


Liliana modeling a korker headband I made as a gift


I also made these as a gift for the same person

This belongs in the stick pile


No tickle Mommy...


Yellow nose from the dandylions


Squealing with glee


Peek Mommy


Silly Mommy, your faces are so funny


So Big


What is that yellow thing?


Whee


Showing his Mommy just how big his is


Sibling love


Sweet Sleeping Girl


Love you PapPap


PapPap's Girl


See you tomorrow for Favorite Foto Friday!




2 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Oh my!

Cute!!!!!

Kelly said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE Such beautiful kiddos! Give them both kisses and hugs from me!