Friday, April 25, 2008

FFF: Spring Has Sprung

Since the theme is spring has sprung I'm posting a few more pics from yesterday. Glad we had the chance to get out and about cause it's suppose rain and do a temperature drop in the next few days.


Filling every part of the truck with sand

Not sure what he was doing here
Watching Toby on the playground

This girl loves to swing

Wedding Lace Bush


I think these are crapemyrtles in our side/backyard. The purple flowers didn't really show up in this picture.

Our plum tree in blossom. The dirt behind it is where the barn used to be.

Not sure what the name of this is next to our driveway, but the birds love it.

To see more spring pics read the next post from yesterday! And have a FANTASTIC weekend!

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful pictures! Looks like you had a great time outside together!

Rebekah said...

I love all your spring photos and am jealous with all the spring blooms going on there ... have a great weekend!

Rebekah and Jaden!

Tricia said...

Okay, that is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Friday!

Amy said...

Love the pics...ahhh how I love spring!

Also, I have tagged you...see my blog for what to do.

Lisa and Madeline said...

I am so happy spring his here. Looks like your yard is full of spring colors. Cute pics. My daughter loves to swing...still. Oh, to be a kid again!

Jenelle said...

Sandboxes are so much fun! Great pictures. The white flowers on the bush are so pretty!

Our Family of 5 said...

Great pictures! Love the flowers and tree pictures! Of course the kids are precious too!

Becca said...

That orange flower is gorgeous. Aren't you breathing a sigh of relief that Spring is finally here?? Your children are adorable - I have a little one that loves to swing, too!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Kelly said...

I love your bushes....wait that just sounds wrong LOL LOL LOL I love your plants !!!! That's better. LOL Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures!!!! Your kids are just so darn cute!

MICHELLE said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES AND YOUR CHILDREN ARE SO CUTE !!!

Kim & Dave said...

I know I keep saying this.....but your kids are just so dang cute!!!!

I can't get over it!!!

The bare little toes just send me over the edge!!!!