Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tuesday at the Park


Mommy, I'm not so sure about this place.




Toby went straight to the jungle gym. He was sooooo happy to be outside!





Look at him work the chain ladder. He was up it in like .3 seconds.




Feet can be so much fun. (PS. Those shoes are a size too big, but it wass all I had.)





Mommy, why does Toby get to have all the fun and I just have to sit here?



Fine, well if that's your answer I'm not talking to you anymore.



He owned this jungle gym! Last year he could barely climb two of these steps and now look at him.



If I just step here, then I can ...yeah that's it.


He wanted me to race him on the double slide, but everytime I started up the steps, he'd slide down. Stinker!



One Happy Girl

Ooo, these damn teeth HURT!!!


Loving the tongue action. He was working hard to get up that ladder.


Laughing at one of the other kids at the playground.


What, It's raining and Liliana can't be out in the rain. I don't want to go home yet!


Enjoying the rain...it was only sprinkling at the time.

All these photos were taken with my new Cannon (that I'm still mastering). I'm so happy to have a camera that works all the time, but I still love my Sony. Also both the kids are wearing their sweaters that my Mimi made them. They look so stinkin' cute. I love them!!! THANK YOU MIMI!!!!! Love to all.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures at the park.

How tall is Toby right now?

Kim & Dave said...

Cute pics!

Love that the weather is finally getting warm enough to be outside.

Ana gets so crabby when she hasn't had time outdoors, so I understand Toby loving it too!