Tuesday, April 22, 2008

So Behind

So Sorry that I am behind in updating the blog. The weather here has been incredible for April! It's been in the 70s for nearly a week and that trend is only suppose to continue this week. It's Awesome!!! And now when I finally sit down to put up pictures, blogger won't let me...so I'll try later on. I have tons of pics since Thursday to pick from. So check back later on. Hopefully blogger won't hate me then. :)
YIPPEE!!! IT WORKED!! Here are the pictures from the last 5 days....

MONDAY: Fun at Home
Attempting to "ride" her car/walker.


Will this lady ever stop taking pictures of me?

Loving Lili's bunny or taking it from her...it depends on how you look at it :)

Daddy rigging the bubble machine in the tree


Hahaha...I recked your castle daddy!

SUNDAY: NaNa'a and PapPap's after church

Yeah, Toby's playing drums


Silly girl showing off her teeth


Oops! Caught in the act!


You'll never catch me

SATURDAY: At play

Dig, Dig, Dig

Why isn't this working?

Future mess maker...doing a good job already!

FRIDAY: Hangin out at NaNa's before shopping til we dropped
NaNa rockin out for Liliana

Thanks Uncle Rob for the sweetie pjs...they fit me personality and all.


Getting some sugar from her Daddy

I want a turn PapPap!

Oh, I LOVE my new sandbox!


Why can't I play in it too?


Sweetness!

THURSDAY: Promised Pictures

Mommy getting creative....she refused to look at me though.

Playing with the ball


Stealing Sadie's ball


Joe Cool!


If I just reach alittle more...

Success...this flower is yummos.

On the move

Hope this helps fill the void. I promise to do better.





6 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

I was wondering!

I need to see more of your cuties!!!

Come on BLOGGER!!!

Must.have.pics.

Kelly said...

Awesome pics thanks for the fix! :)

Amy said...

Love the pics. It's always fun to see your adorable cuties! We are enjoying the weather here too.

Our Family of 5 said...

My goodness! They are both cuties! Love all the pictures. Layna's hair looks adorable in the headband!

Kim & Dave said...

Oh, my goodness!

Loving the bare toes!!! :-)

All the pics are great!

Katie said...

Adorable ... love your cuties !!