Monday, April 14, 2008

Bow Business News

THE BOW BUSINESS:
The Bow Website is about half way done. My goal is to be ready May 1st, and we are well on our way. We have settled on a name. It will be Lili Cakes Bowtique. I am SOOOOOOO excited!

My first order arrived today. I know the pic is blurry but having my little projects name on the box was very neat!

A close-up of the solid and polka ribbons.

Here's a close-up of the stripes.


The start-up ribbons from afar. I plan on adding more colors (some sooner, some later), but I needed the basics to begin.


THE KIDDOS:

We had a very peaceful weekend. Greg was sick so I took the kids into Mom and Dad's to hang out so Greg could get some sleep. Last night we had dinner with Greg's parents and My parents. The kids enjoyed seeing everyone, then they came home and crashed. I thought it would be a peaceful night, but after 4 hours of sleep the children decided to take turns crying and or screaming. Sometimes even in unison. How sweet of them. I went to bed at 11....I went to sleep at 2:30. Notice the difference. Ah, the pleasures of being a Mommy. Today Toby has an upset belly (we'll leave it at that cause I don't think you want the details), so maybe that has something to do with it. Lili has decided that crawling on her hands and knees is actually okay. And she is beginning to go even faster than what she could doing her modified crawl. Lord help me cause now I have two VERY mobile children. Here's a couple of photos of the kids from today.

What the hell was that?


Isn't she gorgeous? I think it's so cute how she looks different depending on her hair. She has many different looks. Shouldn't every diva?

Eating a banana. He wanted a picture of him taking a bite. Too funny.

The new do. Much less hair, much cuter look.

Greg:

Greg had to have his picture taken a few weeks back for an article about him that is going to run in the Pennsylvania SBDC Newsletter and the University of Pittsburgh Katz School of Business Newsletter. We are so proud of him for the work the he does and for all his achievements.

Does he look like a politician here? That's Pitt's Cathedral of Learning in the background.

Another shot of my awesome hubby.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I am so excited for your business to begin...I love all the bows I see Lili wearing.

The pics are all so cute. I know what you mean about how different the girls look with their hair different. Everyone tells me that Layna looks older with her hair down, but younger when I put it up in piggies.

I hope Toby is feeling better soon.

Kim & Dave said...

The bow business will be a sucsess, I'm sure.

The pics you have posted show you are really talented!

As always, love the kiddo pics!

ADORABLE!!!

Mama Bunny said...

Hey, do you do the double layer bows like I have for M?

Kelly said...

Yay I cannot wait to put my order in!
I laughed out loud when i read the what the hell was that pic. She is very versatile of course if your going to be a diva this is absolutely a MUST!!! I also loved the pic of Toby and the banana !
Your hubby looks so distinguished. Are you sure he's married to you? Ha Ha J/K
We also love you guys and please give both kiddos some smooches and hugs and Sky said she's still waiting on that autograph from the Tobster! LOL