Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bummed (EDITED: Please reread)

EDITED TO ADD: Liliana's Baptism is officially scheduled for Mother's Day at 1:30pm. I emailed quite abit of the family, but if I missed you or you are going to be in town and would like to come (we would love to have you) please contact me at the email address on the sidebar. I will give you the rest of the details. Last year we baptized Toby on Father's Day and so it is really cool that we get to baptize Liliana on Mother's Day. How special. We now return to our regularly scheduled saulking...

Our weekend was alittle less than fantastic. Saturday Toby woke up with a fever that got significantly higher saturday night. Yuck! The kids and I still enjoyed watching movies at NaNa's and PapPap's while Daddy went to a buddy's house to watch the draft and take in a Pirate's game. Sunday we got all packed up and went to Wheeling to the Good Zoo. It's a very small zoo that is perfect for a couple hours of escape for children. The zoo was very nice. The kiddos enjoyed all the animals and as ususal Toby enjoyed the children's resource room with all the puzzles and creative play they have set up. Here's were the bummed out part comes in....

When we got to the zoo I realized we didn't have the camera. We figured that in the rush to get out the door that I had forgotten it at home. After arriving home, however, we found no camera. The more I thought about it, the more I remembered packing it. We only stopped at one spot between our house and the zoo and that was Wendy's. Greg drove the half an hour back to Wendy's to check around and ask if anyone turned it in. Unfortunately, who ever found it was not kind enough to turn it in. So my month old $200 camera is now someone else's. I am so bummed that not only we are out the money, but also that we did not secure the camera enough that it wouldn't get lost. I am also upset that the person that found it didn't do the right thing. So now I'm camera-less. I have to go to Pittsburgh to get a new one and I don't know when that will be. So for this week only it's throwback week with all my pictures coming from the last year. (And Amy I didn't forget your tag, I'll probably do it later today or tomorrow.)

2 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Oh.....that really stinks, Tina....

All of it....

:hugs:

Hope Toby is feeling better by now....

Kelly said...

OH CRAP!!!! MEAN CAMERA KEEPING PEOPLE SUCK! Hugs