Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pictures from the Last Few Days

One of the bows I've made recently


The bow in the pictures below...harder to make but one of my favorites that I've made so far.

Liliana and her "Aunt" Des... Deseree is going to be her Godmother. So now Lili has met both of her Godparents. As a save the date, the baptism will most likely be Mother's Day.


Another of Des and Lili


Hugs


Don't worry "Yili," I've got you.


Toby LOVES to wash dishes, so Greg decided to teach him how to do it right.

My Chunky Monkey

Looking pathetic...She has four teeth cutting (her top front teeth and her top canines), only one has broken through so we have a couple more weeks of miserableness. (my blog, my made up word)


Looking cute

PapPap helping Toby take down Daddy (No Daddies were harm during this photo session)

A Father Daughter Moment


After that sweet moment Lili decided to rip her Daddy's eye out...And I caught it on tape. I'm so nice! :)


Will that be cash or card?


Webcamming...It was my cousin Katie's birthday and Toby provided the entertainment from 650 miles away.

Quit taking those damn pictures and feed me!

Toby "cooking" while Mommy cooked.



Last Monday Mom and myself took the kids to Value City for something different to do. While there they had a drum set on sale for $9. It was originally $59.99, so we saved $50. Toby absolutely loves it. Yesterday he wanted to go visit NaNa but he really just wanted to play the drums. Here are a couple of videos.


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Skylar is begging me to ask if Toby will send an autographed pic of himself because he is such a rockstar. She is the president of his fanclub you know!

Unknown said...

I see we got ourself a one man band. Great job Toby !!!! Lily you are such a little doll baby. Nice work on those bows keep it up. love Tia Jo