Wednesday, January 16, 2008

WooHoo!

Liliana's DNA is being shipped to the US Embassy today. It should be there by Friday at the latest. It takes 48 hours not included Fridays and weekends to issue Pink. So we should have pink on Thursday (due to MLK day). I should travel about 2 weeks later. Sooo Close Now!


And now for some pics of Toby!

okay, this one is not of Toby. This is Shivers my oldest cat, who was born slightly lame. I never get this good of a picture and I just had to post it.




Ignoring me while playing with Play-Doh. Please excuse the mess he was "cooking" while I was making chili.




Oh, he turned around and smiled!




This is Toby's Potty Chart. The top is all the times he peed and the bottom is for poop. We didn't have a chart the first week but he pooped 3 times on the potty last week. He is doing really good for me not pushing him. This week though he really dpesn't like pooping on the potty and I'm not about to make an issue over it. he will do it when he's ready, but I am PROUD of how he is progressing so far.




Enjoying breakfast while watching Pat Pat Blast Off (Little Einsteins). It was a very messy morning if you look at the floor and Toby for that matter.



Oh my goodness I almost forgot this.....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPPAP!!!! I am so happy that you are feeling better after that surgery. You'll be back to your ole fishing self soon. We LOVE you!!!



1 comments:

Todd Kurn said...

Congratulations on receiving Pink. It shouldn't be long now.

Good to see that Toby is making Potty progress. It's hard to imagine that he's the same little boy that we first met in August 2006 at the Marriott in Guatemala City.

We're not quite there yet on the Potty with Evan, but it will probably happen soon.