Thursday, January 17, 2008

Time Flys When You're Raising Kids

Well it's official. One year ago today Toby and I packed up the apartment, loaded in a car, and headed to the airport for our long day home. Our flight left Guatemala at 12:50 pm and touched down (after a layover in Charlotte and a meeting with his Godmother) at 10:50 pm. It was an incredibly long day and after a month in "The Land of the Eternal Spring" I was happy to be home. Toby has grown so much in a year and he is constantly learning new things and amazing his Mama. So in honor of Toby being an American Citizen for a year, here is the year in pictures.

January 2007...In Guatemala "Hola USA, here I come"



January 2007...Landing in Pittsburgh


Febuary 2007...All smiles after being home one month


March 2007... Disco Dancin on St Patty's Day

April 2007... Easter Morning "Silly Kitty Cat"



May 2007...Proud to be an American at the Memorial Day Parade

June 2007... Toby is baptized into the Catholic Church


July 2007... Readoption Day


August 2007...Eating on the run at North Park

September 2007...Visiting his sister in Guatemala



October 2007... Pittsburgh's Zoo Boo


November 2007...Jammin at his birthday party. Happy 2nd Birthday Toby!


December 2007...All smiles while hanging out in Missouri with his buddy Skyler (even with his war wound)


January 2008... Getting all "big boy" on his Mommy. Where did my baby go? Oh well I like this little boy just as much and love him even more!

What a blest Mommy I am to have Toby Home for a year! Happy Anniversary Toby! We love you all the way to God and back!


6 comments:

Ellie said...

WOW... HAPPY 1 YEAR FAMILY!

Truely an amazing time in your life that you will never forget!

Congrats to you on this special day, and just think, you will be having 2 partys around this time next year!!!!

HUGS
Ellie

Guatemama said...

Happy one year home!! I am glad that I found your blog. I am also waiting on PINK! We will be in Guat at the same time. I live in PA! Small world.
Tracy
Also my 2nd child from Guat my son is almost 6

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! You are truly blessed with such a beautiful gift from God.

junglemama said...

He is a cutie. Adorable smile too. I am thinking very pink for you. I wish we didn't have to wait so long.

Guatemama said...

Looks like you are still waiting on PINK. ME too. Uggghhh going to be a long weekend. Tues is our day I hope.
Tracy

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!! Happy One Year Anniversary!!

Robyn