Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to the BEST Mommy EVER!

And I mean it! My Mom is a terriffic, caring, very giving, understanding person. Her goal was to make us the same and though we have tried, I don't think we'll ever be as good at it as she is. She has taught me the kind of Mommy I want to be and I try very hard every day to be like her. My Mom came to every function I ever had, including every football game even though I was only the trainer. She listened to my problems and never made them seem small. We fought like crazy through my teenage years, but she would never let me or her stay mad. And even though I am a Daddy's Girl, I most certainly always needed my mommy just as much. She is also a riot. She has broken wooden spoons when trying to be "mean" only to make us laugh. She has surfed on the dining room table at New Years, taken me out for my 21st and my bachlorette party. She was the kind of Mom that I actually wanted to take with me and my friends places and she is now my Best Friend. Oh, and she is the BEST NaNa. I love you Mommy and I hope you have a GREAT day and an even better Year. Here are just a few of the pictures I have of my Mom. I spared you Mom...cause you know I have some doozies! ; )


My Mom with her Dad, her niece Katie, Toby, and Me

Mom and Me


Pretending to climb a rock while hiking in Gatlinburg


Her and Daddy, posing

Mom and my cousin Lee with a gigantic tractor


The first picture I have of her and Toby


Toby and NaNa shucking corn


Toby and NaNa at Easter


Being ornery together

2 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Happy birthday, Tina's mom!

Unknown said...

Yes you do have the Best Mom ever.She does alot for everyone she cares for. Sometimes too much. Ishould know cause she's my big sister.We been through alot but she there when you need her.Love Ya and Happy Birthday Sis