Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Travel Plans

I am traveling alone for this pick up trip so that Greg and my Mom can stay with Toby. I'm fine with it cause Greg had to leave last year before Toby's Embassy Appointment and I did that and the trip home by myself, so I'm a pro at it. Here's the plan so far....

Wednesday Feb 6th: I depart Pittsburgh at the ass crack of dawn and arrive in Guatemala at lunch time.

Friday Feb 8th: Embassy Appointment @ 7:15am

Saturday-Sunday: Enjoy Guatemala and SHOP!

Monday Feb 11th: Visa Pick-up @ 3:30pm

Tueday Feb 12th: I depart Guatemala at 8:05 and arrive in Pittsburgh at 4:39pm. See you at the airport!

I will be staying at La Casa Grande a phenominal Guatemalan Hotel. Here's the link if you want to check it out http://www.casagrande-gua.com/web/en/index.html

0 comments: