Monday, January 14, 2008

New Clothes and Some Pictures

Edited to add: I received this email from my contact at Labcorp today...

Christina just so you know...case reveiw sheet has printed ...this means it willnow go to our PHD for review and calculations...if no further testing is needed it could possibly be released tomorrow,I will keep you posted...hang in there

We are sooo close. I expect PINK next week. Then it will probably be about 2 weeks to travel.


This is Liliana's bouncer, but I think Moke Moke has other ideas. :) He glared at me after I took the photo, I was disturbing his peaceful slumber. Hahaha



Toby and Daddy playing at I wish I would have gotten this on video cause Toby was giggling up a storm. It was hysterical.


Two new outfits I got for Liliana over the weekend. They were half off the already reduced price at Toys R Us. I got the pink dress (for her embassy appt) for $5.20 and the four piece navy outfit for $3.45. I couldn't pass those steals up. I also got Toby two new sweatsuits for $10. I was like a kid in a candy store.


I got these adorable shoes for 70% off to go with the pink dress.


Just a pic of Toby trying his best to avoid my picture taking. He was pretending to watch a show he wasn't at all interested in.

6 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Cute, as always!

Ellie said...

I BELIEVE... I BELIEVE...

I BELIEVE... I BELIEVE...

OMG... IT is getting so close!

We maybe going to pickup our babies at the same time!!!!

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian and Kim said...

Love the pics and the clothes! You are getting so close now!!!! Please post when you get PINK!!!
Kim Hanna

Kelly said...

I love the embassy dress !!!!! I love me some bargains...I need some retail therapy. It won't be long now , its coming sooooooooo soon I am so excites for you all. Toby is as cute as ever and so is Moke Moke

Queen Witch Christine said...

Toby has that look that he gives Papa and I when he doesn't want to be bothered. I'll be so glad when we can actually count down the days until Lili is here.

Love ya Mom

Brian and Kim said...

Yay Tina! You are soo close!! Praying for that PINK to come soon!!!!! Keep us posted!
Kim Hanna