Friday, January 11, 2008

TGIF Everyone

Two things:

1. Lili's DNA arrived at the lab today and is finaling being processed. They will ship it back to Guatemala next week and we should get our appointment dates the following week. As of today they have pretty much booked all the appointments for January, so it's looking like February. Bummer, BUT she is coming home SOON!!

2. I added new music. My taste is very ecletic, so it's a variety. There would have been an even bigger variety but for the life of my I couldn't remeber who sings some of my favorite songs. So you get what you get. Feel free to mute it or choose your favorite from the list to listen to. It's at the bottom of the page. And let me know what you think.

As always, Love to all our family and friends (and even my blog readers) who have supported us through all this. We will very soon be at the end of our journey. For now. ;)

1 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Yeah!

Keep us posted!

Check out our (hopefully) good news!