Sunday, January 20, 2008

Our Homecoming Anniversary

Here are the pictures from Toby's homecoming anniversary the other day complete with video. We had a blast. Toby and me went out to eat with NaNa and PapPap at Applebee's and then Toby, NaNa, and I had cake and then when Uncle Dav Dav came home he celebrated with us. Poor Daddy missed it all becauses of Graduate Class. We really missed him.

Toby playing Spiderman on the wall.



Toby's escape plan being foiled by PapPap.


This is the "I don't want to be held...Let me go!" pose.



Diving right in


Testing the icing with his finger



Enjoying even more frosting



Showing Mommy the cupcakes


Mommy and her Boy


Can you say MESSY?


Here Uncle Dave...have some!

And some video of him enjoying the cupcakes. Be aware this was him winding down. it was much more animated then this. I wish I videoed the whole thing.

View this montage created at One True Media
Cupcakes, Yum!

4 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Love the pics!

Stalking your blog for NEWS!!!

Robyn said...

How adorable!! Happy Homecoming Anniversary!!

Robyn

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Time sure does fly once you are home! The pics are great.
Amy (Brayden and Malayna's mom)

Guatemama said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Looks like a great way to celebrate.... I am still waiting on PINK too I hope to see you in Guatemala
Tracy