Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Just call him Hans

Mimi made him the adorable hat and sweater set. When added to the coveralls he looks like he should be climbing the Alps.


His idea of avoiding the picture, too bad he looks so stinking cute like this.


Hmm, I wonder how he'd look in liederhosson?

Peek...I see you Mommy...Hahaha

Here Mommy take a picture of Bear


Enjoying his Blue's Clues banana yogurt, a new fav in our house


Enjoying the BEAUTIFUL 68 degree weather today. I wish it was here to stay.


Off-roading it


Cool Tricks. Notice his feet. My boy is very skilled.

Hiking in our woods


Trying to avoid the sticks (on the ground and otherwise)


Pictures with NaNa at her Olive Garden birthday dinner, attempt 1


Attempt 2


Attempt 3 - PERFECTION! Hope you had a happy one.


5 comments:

Queen Witch Christine said...

Perfection it was. It is amazing that turning 55 doesn't hurt as bad when you have Grandchildren.

Thanks T, Greg and Toby for my gift.

Love, MOM

Amy said...

LOVE the pictures!!! Your family looks so happy...I can't wait until your precious daugher is in your pictures!

Kim & Dave said...

Oh, Tina!

The pics are outstanding!!

He is SO STINKIN' cute!!!!

Unknown said...

Toby you look good in green. Wasn't the weather great for a short time.Looks like you had a great time. And I'm glad you had a speical day with Nana tooo.

Love ya Tia Jo

Kelly said...

GRRRRRRRRReat pics, He is so freak'in cute!!!! Hans is getting to be such a big boy. I love love love the pic of toby with the moms' it is PERFECTION!!!!