Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Kids' Room

Toby's Bed and Lili's Crib right next to each other. I'm hoping this will help Lili to adjust since she's in a baby home and used to sleeping near other children.


On the back wall: Mayan Calendar, Toby's name in Guatemalan carved letters, my curtains embellished with worry dolls, a Quetzel (the national bird), and a Worry doll wreath


Hanging on the mirror are guatemalan bibs for each child and on the wall is the hand made quilt from Guatemala. And the bear in the corner is wearing Toby's Guatemalan Hat.


Above the dresser is the Guatamalan painting Greg bought me for my birthday in 06 and on the dresser is a hand carved rainstick. Next to the dresser on the floor is a pillow hand made in Guatemala.

That is the room so far. I plan on picking up a few more things in Guatemala this time to complete the room. And if the pictures weren't enough, I did my best 360 tour of the room. Ignore the fact that I am in pajamas as I walk past the mirror. :)



2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the room,. it is way cool!!!!

junglemama said...

What a great room! Nice decorating!