Saturday, September 29, 2007

More Pictures

Here are some more pictures. Sorry it's taken so long, but with having to blog in the lobby instead of the room poses some difficulty in scheduling. So without any further ado, here are my kiddos....

Toby lovin on his sister friday morning

Family Shot (taken by yours truly with a timer, pretty good huh?)

Play time

What big eyes you have!

Daddy and Liliana

4:30 this morning, Toby just had to be like his sister even if he didn't fit :)


All Cuteness


Our 7:30am nap

(we had already been up for 3 hours)

Happiness is a blankie, a bear, and a toothbrush

Playing with Daddy

I wonder if I can fit my whole fist in my mouth


Oh so sweet


I love this picture

I make pigtails look good

Chillin by the pool

And since you have all been very patient....


5 comments:

Kelly said...

Could she be more precious....I think NOT. I love her.SHe is so beautful guys. I am just so happy for you I cried when I seen the family pic. I cannot believe the hair, its so cute with her piggies.I want MORE MORE MORE.

Anonymous said...

Tia Jo
Today Sunday morning and got on the blog to show Candace and there were more pic.She soooo cute I click on her picture to inlarge her and you just want to give her a kiss on the screen . SOoo since we arent there give her a big hug and kisses for us Toby can do it for us. you all look happy.
Love Ya Tia Jo

Kim & Dave said...

All I have to say is, "WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN THE BABY LOUNGE AT 4:30 IN THE MORNING????" Did you get any sleep? No wonder you needed a nap at 7:30 in the morning!!!! :-)

Hope you are having a great time!!!

Love all the pics!

Kristen and the Gang said...

OMG...LILIANA is just precious! I LOVE the family picture...very good job mom! Toby is looking like he is an old pro at this big brother thing!!!! I hope your enjoying your visit trip!

Katie said...

Beautiful pics!!!