Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME

Okay, we have lift off! I am in the lobby and everything is FINALLY working. Because I have to do this in the lobby, I will not be posting as much as I would like to. Well I should start at the beginning. We nearly missed our flight yesterday in Pittsburgh. We arrived an hour and a half early and when we got to the counter we had to purchase Toby's international ticket. This usually takes 5 mins, 10 tops. Well the staff had NO CLUE how to do it and they had to call tech support. We were there until 5:15 then we had to BEG to get in the shortest sercurity line. Wait for the ONE tram that was running and then literally RUN to our gate. We JUST made it and we didn't get to sit together. In houston they boarded our flight early and we just made that one after getting a bit to eat. Greg always says that he hates to just sit at the gate. So his wish came true. After getting settled, we waited SIX LONG HOURS for them to bring Liliana to us, but it was completely worth it.

Liliana is so precious! She is already eating cereal (this would probably explain her adorable chubby thighs) and getting some juice in her diet. Get this....she sleeps ALL night. No that was not a typo. She sleeps from 8pm to 5am, takes a bottle and goes back to sleep until 7:30am. She naps when she feels like it and only cries when she needs changed or is hungry. Toby knew who she was the moment Gladis uncovered her. (oh, by the way Gladis, her foster mom, is a dream and deeply loves our little girl). Toby has given her kisses and hugs. He's held her bottle and offered her toys. He lights up around her and begs to she her when she's sleeping. He isn't too jealous. I just can't hold her for too long. He needs his Mommy time too. Okay so we all know that you are happy to hear from me, but what you really want is pictures. And I am not going to disappoint, in fact I'm probably going to post too many. Oh well, get over it and enjoy cause all 3 of us are in love with this cutie pie!

Daddy holding Liliana for the first time.

Mommy holding Lili

Isn't she cute?

Me and my Kiddos

Check out those cute pigtails and those adorable fat thighs


All tuckered out

This is for Tia Jo....Horsey PJs I love them, thank you!


Take a picture of Bear, NOW Daddy!


All Dressed up this morning. LOVE the bow.

Ooo, it's the dreaded Paparazzi. No more pictures please.

Daddy with the kids

All snuggled up in the wrap

CHEESE!

Posing with the bunny that my Big Brother sent to me

There are more pictures, but unfortunately for you, they aren't on the computer yet. Stay tuned. Love you all!!!!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh -- she is beautiful !! Congrats -- can't wait to see more pics !!

Anonymous said...

OK you she made NaNa cry and Papa just kept saying she's a doll baby. So glad Toby is doing ok and really once she comes home Nana will gladly hold and love either of them so they can both have alone time with Mommy and Daddy it won't be a problem. Too bad for the two of you that you look so darn happy in all the pics with such little sleep.

Happy Birthday Beautiful MaMa!!

Love Mom

Kelly said...

OMG !!!!! She is the most gorgeous baby girl !!!! I am so glad you are doing good. Happy Birthday , Much love to all of you.I cannot wait to see more pics. I am so glad to hear Toby is adjusting well to Liliana. OMG I am overjoyed. YAY YAY YAY YAY

Kim & Dave said...

Yeah!!! Makes me happy to see you guys together!!!

Thanks for posting, & keep the pics coming!!! I, for one, can't see too many!!! :-)

Kristen and the Gang said...

I am sooo excited to see these pics and Lilianna is soooo beautiful! It must be wonderful to be sitting there with your 2 children? On your birthday of all days too! I met Bianca for the first time on my birthday last year. What an amazing birthday gift it was. It will be 1 year ago this tuesday! You are one blessed momma! and BTW (lol)...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics!! Happy Birthday!!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

First of all Happy Birthday Tina, I'm so Happy for all of you. You guys are so bless with two beautiful angel baby. Liliana your are adorable and so cute in your horsie pj.When you come to see Tia Jo she will take you to see her horse give you a ride so you can be a little cowgirl.We all in Missouri pray and hope to see you soon. And Toby you are tooo cute.
HUGS and KISSSSES,LOVE YA ALLLL
Tia Jo and UNCLE Roger