Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Liliana Update Of Sorts

Well today, I received one part of a three part email I sent to my coordinator. I am still waiting for our case update (any day now) and new pictures (not sure when these will come, sometime this month). The part I did receive was Liliana's medical report for August. Here are the newest measurements:
Weight: 10 lb 4 oz
Height: 22.04 inches
Head Cir: 38 cm
So in one month she has gained 3lbs, 3ozs and grew 2.36 inches. The doctor noted no other concerns at this time. As soon as I get any other information, I promise you all will be the first to know.
Oh, and I'm sure you've noticed the blog has been changing frequently. I have been playing with some different templates. I think this one is a keeper. You'll have to let me know if you like it and if things are easier to find and see. The other ones were so (pardon my language) clusterfucked with all those dots along with my pics and other fun blog stuff, that I just couldn't take it anymore.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I am lovin' the new template.Your getting down to the wire , what is it 2 weeks now. Lilly seems to be doing awesome. Sky was getting bored with Disney one day and I just paged down without looking and boom there they were our wonderful little friends, God give me strength THE WONDER PETS

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

Love the new template and photos! Thanks for including us on your blog. Wish we could see you in Atl next month -- but enjoy that new baby. Hopefully we can get together soon. Y'all are always welcome out in SD.

Kim & Dave said...

Glad she's doing well!

Kristen and the Gang said...

Lilly is just a precious angel and her medical was great...YIPPIE!!! The page is great too!