Monday, September 3, 2007

Pitt Game

Saturday was Toby's very first Pitt Game and by no means his last. Greg and I along with four other friends have held Pitt Season tickets since 03. We love going to the games and tailgating and have been looking forward to taking Toby ever since we got his referral. He had a great time (for the most part). He really enjoys seeing all the sights and taking things in. Here are some pictures from Saturday. (Sorry it has taken so long but I've been sick all weekend and I'm still sick! Yuck! But I really wanted to get these pictures up for you all.)



On his way to the game
Jumping up and down like Daddy's friends
Giving me "the look"
His Pitt outfit (you'll notice the look again)
Wearing Daddy's hat
Our friends Rob and Craigy
His sly smile
Biting Daddy's head
Eat, Eat
Toby and Mommy

Giving "High fives"
Calling Coach Wannstedt
The "view" from the cheap seats
The real view from the cheap seats
Watching the half time show
I LOVE this picture of Greg and Toby

2 comments:

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

Pitt -- hmmm, Steelers or college? College good. Steelers, I might need have Garrett educate him a little (Just kidding, Greg!) Great photos -- love seeing the family all together.

Kelly said...

I love the cheap seats pics , too funny. I am so in love with the pic of Greg and Toby, its soo cute. I love daddy/son or daughter pics, they are so special.I hope you are feeling better.