Thursday, September 13, 2007

New Pictures

I JUST received these pictures. They were taken today! Yahoo!!! Liliana is 3 months old in these adorable pictures. Here is the case update I received today also. Today we found out we are in Family Court waiting for interview dates. The interviews will be conducted and then presented to the judge to sign off on. Then we'll be off to PGN. Let's pray that our stay in FC and PGN are short ones. We also received our video of Liliana from Palmetto Hope today. I wish I could share it with all of you, short as it may be, but it's a finished DVD so there is no uploading it. Just know that she is adorable and I promise to post video while we're in Guatemala. All this in one day....When it rains it pours! Good golly how I LOVE the rain. :)


Don't I look cute in the outfit that Mommy and Daddy sent down for me.
It was so nice of her foster mom to put her in an outfit that I sent for the pictures.
It says 100% Princess, and she so is!

I have a picture of Toby from when he was 3 months old where he is posing the exact same way. Uncanny, they were meant to be brother and sister.

Whew, looking this cute is tough!


Daddy, you know you want to bring me something special when you come to visit.

Oh so sweet!


Na-na-na-na-na-na


My sweet girl, I can't wait to meet you in two weeks.



7 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Love the pics! She IS VERY CUTE!!

Kelly said...

Again I must repeat myself.... TINA!!!!! She is gorgeous , what an angel. Love the Daddy bring me somethin special pic, it soooo fits. Future Miss USA Liliana !!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey all, this is Jared. Looking good! You know there is a certain aniversary coming up on Monday the 17th! Man that was a fun week. Hey thnxs again for letting me crash last week i look forward to coming up again soon.

Kristen and the Gang said...

Your daughter is just toooo precious! What a little beauty!!! I wish we could see the video...it is always fun to watch them in "living color"!

Baby John's Crib said...

Thanks for your post on my blog!

Both of your kids are gorgeous, I'll pray that your daughter comes home quickly!

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

What a cutie! And she looks so much like Toby, it's uncanny.

Have a great visit trip -- and post lots of pics! Can't wait to hear how Toby does with his little sister.

Katie said...

What a gorgeous baby she is !!