Friday, September 7, 2007

Happy Friday Everyone


The title says it all! This has been a long week with Greg really getting into his masters classes and me trying to adjust to life without him. : ( Toby and I are looking very forward to the weekend and time with Daddy. Especially the Pitt game tomorrow.


No new news on the Liliana front. We should have new pictures soon. For those of you that don't know when my B-day is it's September 28th (not intended to be a hint more a statement since several have asked when we are travelling), so we will be in Guatemala Sept. 27th - Oct. 1st. We are extremely excited! It will be very interesting to see how Toby will react. My guess...not well. LOL. He loves babies but I'm not sure how much he'll love a baby getting Mom and Dad's attention. It will also be interesting to see how he reacts to the hotel and such since we are returning to the Marriott where we stayed both times with him. Should be interesting.

Congrats are in order for our friends Kim and Dave Dillion. They accepted the referral of a bio sibling to their daughter Ruthie. Kim and Dave were a Godsend when I was staying in Guat for the month at Christmas. I am really looking forward to going through this process with friends.

Now on to the random pictures of Toby, which, we all know is why you all check out my blog. I can't blame you. He is the cutest thing on two feet!

A Boy and His Bear

Cuteness up close


Going for a ride


How adorable is this picture. He takes bear everywhere!

Out for a stroll with bear (and sippy cup)

Hmm, I wonder what I can do with this...

Look Mom, our kinkins (pumpkins) are turning orange!

Yes, we are growing pumpkins. This one is the biggest; the rest are smaller. We have 7 total I think, which is not a bad hull for the first time I've ever grown pumpkins.

Playing with weeds

Shake, Shake

Stay tuned for pictures from tomorrow's game and for a Liliana update.

1 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

We made it into your Blog!!! I feel famous!!! Now come visit mine!