Thursday, September 20, 2007

My New Haircut and Jammin with NaNa and PapPap

So today Toby and I went and got our hair cut. I couldn't do anything with Toby's anymore so I got it all chopped off. So the following pictures of Toby's adorable Frohawk, don't worry it doesn't have to stay that way we can spike it too :), are brought to you by my terriffic hairstylist Lisa.

Cheese!

I LOVE that smile!

Yo Quiero Taco Bell

Hi NaNa

Done, Done

Okay, now on to the funny part of my blog. But first alittle background.... So my Mom is not only the Office Manager at the school that I formerly attended and taught at, she is also the Choir Director. She loves teaching the 7th and 8th graders that church music doesn't have to be traditional or even boring. So with that said she order new music and we were previewing it tonight. Toby usually doesn't dance to anything but the Wiggles, but something about the song got him moving. There are two videos of him groovin. The funny part is I caught my Mom and Dad grooving with Toby. Too cute. I LOVE my parents!

ENJOY!!!

4 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Loved it, Tina! He is SO cute! (& so are your parents!!!)

Kelly said...

I love you guys...Your family is adorable !!!Give Toby kisses and NaNa and PapPap too!!!

Kristen and the Gang said...

OK, first things first...Toby's haircut is tooo cute!!!
Ok...I love his videos "groovin" to the music but my FAVORITE are your parents...they at hysterical!!! Do they know you caught them on tape and then post it on your blog??? WTG MOM & DAD!!!

Baby John's Crib said...

Way too cute!!!