Wednesday, October 3, 2007

We're Home (edited)

And I'm sick! So this is not going to be a large post right now. I promise I will add pictures to this later. We are asking for your prayers and the prayers of everyone you know. Right now Guatemalan Adoptions are in danger of stalling or ceasing around the new year. (I will post later what you can do to help.) We are currently in Family Court waiting for the Social Worker to release our report so we can be entered into PGN. If we enter soon then we should be out and have Liliana home before all the chaos ensues. So please, please pray for Liliana's case. Greg and I miss her terribly but I think Toby misses her MOST. He keeps asking for Lili. Okay this is all the energy I have right now. I have a doctor's appt at 1:45 so hopefully later after some meds I will feel better enough to post more. So stay tuned.....

Sorry I didn't get to this last night. The doctor diagnosed me with a double ear infection and a sinus infection. When I get sick, I get sick. I don't do anything half-assed. As promised, I'm returning to post pictures even if it is a day later then I said I would. There also have been some major developments in Guatemala adoptions and I will post more when I fully understand it. Here are the pictures.....
Now wait one minute...
Love you Lili

Holding Hands



Mommy with her girl

Toby posing with Gumby at the Children's Museam in Guatemala City

Daddy look at all the balls

Daddy and Toby performing an "Operation"

Traditional Mayan Dress made out of Legos

Toby giving Lego R2D2 a hug

Mommy you're so silly

Wow that flash is bright

My brown eyed girl

Daddy and Toby at Sirabella's the last night

Mommy and Liliana

Let's see if I put it on the fork like this, then...

Daddy and Liliana

Snuggling before bedtime

Our last morning together

Smilin at her Daddy

Mommy and her kiddos

A moment between Daddy and Liliana





4 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

As usual, love the pics, Tina!!!

Praying for our babys' quick homecomings!!

Kelly said...

Beautiful...I hope you feel better soon, geez girl you do it RIGHT !!

Katie said...

So precious !! Both of your kiddos are gorgeous !!!

Kristen and the Gang said...

OMG, girl...I certainly hope your feeling better by now!!! I love the pics and i hope your leaving Lilianna wasn't too awful. I am hoping and praying that you are going back really soon to bring that beautiful baby home. Hang in there....I know everything will work out just fine!