Saturday, October 27, 2007

Zoo Boo

Today was one of those great fall days that was cool and crisp, so we packed up and headed to the Pittsburgh Zoo for the Halloween festivities. It was also a chance for Greg, since he's at a conference this week for Toby's first halloween home, to get to enjoy something halloween oriented. Toby wasn't thrilled at first to be in the costume and he wasn't really fond of all the dressed up people, but after about 10 mins he relaxed and let go of my hand and that was the end of his anxiety. He had a ball. Almost all of the animals were out and slightly more active than normal, plus because it was chilly the zoo wasn't overcrowed. All in all a GREAT afternoon!

Do I really have to wear this thing?

Fine, but I won't like it!

What are you looking at Mr. Tiger?



Watching the Monkeys

Hey Bears! Would you like a fee-sh?


Mommy, guess what fee-sh are made of....CHEESE!


Do I look cute?

Petting a Kangaroo

No more candy? What's up with that?

Chalk drawing


The newest addition to the zoo


I just love his tail

He's Grrrreat!

Posin with Daddy

Now it's Mommy's turn

A Tiger Tent

Family Foto

That was fun, let's do it again!




7 comments:

Kelly said...

You guys are beautiful !!! Tobt Tigger your the cutest Tigger a Tigger ever was !!!! Hugs and I am praying for you guys .

Kelly said...

OOPS Toby I spelled your name wrong ... in my defense my hands are cold and I am kinda shaky shaky
shaky is fun to do I like shaky shaky I want to shake a with you ....are you getting wiggley excited its coming up soon isn't it?

Kim & Dave said...

Love the pics! Dave took Ana to our "Boo at the Zoo" yesterday night, & they really enjoyed themselves.

Too cold to take the baby. Like 30 degrees!!!

Candy said...

Hey girl just want to THANK you for the MOBY addiction...went and bought a brown one today...That is the best thing I have ever bought...Jaggy loved it so much. Anywho...Love your little TIGER...KYA would love to be his Halloween DATE...his little Monkey

Kristen and the Gang said...

What an adorable little tigter you have there!!!

Anonymous said...

Tia JO
I want a Toby Tigger he's sooo cute.Looks like you all had a fun day.Toby your so grrrrrreat. Hope you have fun tricker treating.
Love Ya

Our Family of 5 said...

Toby is the most adorable tigger I have ever seen!