Monday, October 15, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday we took Toby to Soergals in Wexford for pumpkin picking. In the past Soergals has been my favorite place for pumpkins, and I don't know if it was the fact that it was soooo busy or if it was because we actually had a little one to take this time, but it was very chaotic. Toby had bunches of fun running through the pumpkin fields and playing in the Old Time Town that the owners had setup. We also had the pleasure of having Toby's NaNa (my mom) and Toby's Grandma and Grandpa (greg's parents) join us. My Daddy is sick so he missed this trip but there will be many others. Here are a few of the pics we took.



Still Sleepy from the nap in the car



Posin' for the camera





I think this is a good one


A "Squinty" Family Portrait


Ugh, not another picture. Maybe if I look uninterested she'll stop taking pictures.



These pumpkins make really good seats.


Yeah, I LOVE indian corn!


Eating the Indian Corn


I REALLY like this one. It looks slighty professional.


Peek -a- boo


Thanks for the Kettle Korn NaNa.


Ah, powder sugar. That's real good!



PS. All my family out there, Cat is being induce on the 17th at 8am. So sometime on the 17th we should get to meet Gabriella Renee. I will keep you posted and IF allowed I will post some pictures. I love you all.



5 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Very cute!!! What at handsome young man!!!

Miss you guys!

Kelly said...

I cannot believe what a lil' man Toby is becoming.Could his sweater be any cuter...or perhaps the boy makes the sweater so damn cute !!!! I love the family portrait squintiness and all. I also love the slightly pro pic, it looks pro to me.Sending hugs your way

Anonymous said...

Toby you look sooo cute in the pumpkin patch. Look like u all had fun. Did you found a big pumkin to take home. Well we are all enjoying your picture. Keep them coming. LOVE YA
Tia JO

Katie said...

Toby looks so handsome in his sweater -- what a stud !!!

Kristen and the Gang said...

I LOVE the pumpkin patch pictures...Toby is just adorable in all of them..i esp. like the one of him on the "pile" of pumpkins and the family shot and just think the next family "pumpkin" pics will include your DAUGHTER!!! WOO HOOO!!!