Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tagged, guess who's it next

I've been tagged by Kelly at Sklie Smiles. (Thanks Bunches) So here it is....

Jobs I have had:
1. Security Supervisor at Post Gazette Pavilion
2. Teacher grades 3 and 7 at All Saints School
3. Merchanise Salesperson at concerts at Post Gazette Pavilion
4. Residential Childcare Worker, working with children removed from their homes, at Holy Family Institute
5. Preschool Group Supervisor at Tendercare
6. Preschool Director and Teacher at All Saints (I loved this job)
7. Stay at Home Mommy to Toby....The BEST job EVER!!!

Places I have Lived:
1. Steubenville Oh area
2. Three separate boroughs in Pittsburgh
3. Baton Rouge LA (few know this)
4. Columbus, Oh (GO BUCKEYES!!!!)

Food I love:
1. Chicken in any form
2. Fettachini Alfredo
3. Shishkabobs ala my Daddy
4. Rice
5. Salt and Vinegar Potatoe Chips
6. Sun dried Tomatoes, Artickoes, and Green beans

Places I would rather be:
1. Guatemala with Liliana
2. With Family and friends
3. In the mountains
4. Someplace that is about 65-75 year round with pleasant weather (anyone know where this is. lol)

Movies I love (I decided that this meant anything I would watch any time it's on):
1. Lilo ans Stitch (in fact this is where ohana comes from. Ohana means family, no one gets left behind or forgotten...love this movie)
2. Beauty and the Beast
3. Pretty Woman
4. X-Men
5. Ocean's Elevan
6. Sixteen Candles
7. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the original)
8. The Goonies
9. Sweet Home Alabama
10. Hope Floats
11. City of Angels
12. Good Will Hunting

TV Shows I watch (I have to do this by the day...sad I know):
1. How I met your Mother
2. Heros
3. All the CSIs
4. NCIS
5. America's Next Top Model
6. Criminal Minds or Private Practice it's a toss up
7. ER or Without a trace....also a toss up
8. Numbers
9. Vegas
These are only the ones I won't miss....there are so many more

Books I Love:
1. The Harry Potter Series
2. The Lord of the Rings Series
3. Anything by Jane Austin (or any classic British lit for that matter)
4. The Wedding
5. Charlotte's Web
6. Taming the Spirited Child with out breaking their Spirit
7. Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas
8. The Five people you'll meet in Heaven
9. All of Max Lucado's Books
10. Dr. Seuss, he's a classic

I am Tagging...
1. Kim
2. Amylynn
3. Todd and Amy

Sorry everyone....I look forward to reading your posts

2 comments:

Kelly said...

AHHH I love the Goonies!!! I also loved The Five People Meet in Heaven. I too watch America's Next Top Model and CSI Miami.

Kelly said...

Oh I love Hope Floats ,Good Will Hunting,and Criminal Minds. I am big fan of Salt And Vinegar Chips too. THE END....I promise