Monday, October 8, 2007

Hi everyone

Edited to add in (due to the popular demand of Miss Kristen) that Toby got out of the hutch after much fighting and struggling the same way he got in. I wasn't quick enough to get a picture of him escaping, but it was something like picture 1. he finally realized that he had to put both feet out the bigger hole. And after all this what was the first thing he wanted to do after getting out?..... Yes folks, get back in. Oh the joys of toddlerdom!
Just a random post to say hello. It's been one whole week since I held my beautiful princessa. I miss her so much. Both Toby and I have been sick with double ear infections and sinusitis since we came home. I think today is the first day that we have both felt better! Thank goodness cause I hate being sick and I HATE to see him sick. His ears were bothering him so much but I think we're over it now. Last night was the first night he didn't wake up screaming. We took some random pictures this weekend and I thought I'd share them.
Toby and Smokey climbing in the hutch (where neither are allowed!)

Trying to escape

Mad because he can't get out

Free at last

Playing with Smokey on the suitcase (yes it's still packed from last week)

Playing the drums on the diaper box

Cheesin for the camera this morning


Dancin on the gate


Watching Wiggle Bay

Riding his Diego Car

This was a gigantic CHEESE picture but by the time the camera took the picture this was what I captured

One of my Baby girl cause we miss her so much

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina and Greg,
Just wanted you to know that we are following your blog and saw your pictures of Lily. She is beautiful! We can't wait to meet her in person. What a amazing family! We are parying that the adoption continues smoothly and quickly. Love from Heather and Rich.

Kristen and the Gang said...

SOO..how the heck did he get out f the cabinet?? Can't leave us hanging!

Kim & Dave said...

Man, is that boy EVER CUTE!!

Kristen and the Gang said...

LOL....way too funny and thanks for solving that mystery!